Ladakh- the Land of High Passes, a Slice of Heaven we call ‘Jammu & Kashmir’ and one of the Highest inhabited regions on Earth; it definitely isn’t just another Place. The Rusty Snowy Landscapes, Green Meadows and the Blue Water guarantee to allure the Traveler in You. Hop on, allow the land of Lamas to steal your Heart. Let’s go!
16th-24th February 2019
Leh - Hunder - Turtuk - Thang - Pangong - Mann - Leh
Arrive in Leh (Anytime)
Meet and Greet fellow Travelers
Have a Get Together, Evening market stroll
Park the Night in Leh.
Acclimatize (Feel the thin Air)
Visit Ice Stupa, Confluence Point,
Evening at Shanti Stupa for some Peace,
Park the Night in Leh (Gyaan Session)
Leave for Hunder via Khardung La (Highest Motorable Road on Earth)
Visit Diskit Monastery & Nubra Sand Dunes on our way
Astrophotography and Bonfire
Park the Night in Hunder (Starry Skies)
Leave for Turtuk
Get to know the history by the King himself
Meet the Locals, Short trek to Monastery
Park the night in Turtuk (Travel Gyaan)
Visit Thang Village (The Last Indian Village)
We photograph the valleys as we return
Sunset by the river with bonfire.
Park the night in Turtuk.
Leave for Pangong. Oh Yes!
Some amazing Hills and Landscapes
Rough Roads and Valley Sightings
Park the night in Mann.
Experience the Frozen Pangong Tso
Excursion to Spangmik
Stargazing and Astrophotography
Stay at Mann for the Night.
Leave for Leh
visit Hemis Monastery on the way
Photography Review Session at hotel
Park the Night in Leh.
Pack your Bags!
Hug each other with Tears of Happiness
Board a Flight!
Go home with beautiful Memories.
• Comfortable accommodation for 8 Nights on double/triple sharing basis as per the Itinerary.
• Transportation from Leh to all the places mentioned in the Itinerary and back to Leh in Comfortable Cars or a Comfortable Minibus. Antakshari is on you.
• Breakfast & Dinner are definitely Included at the places where we stay for the night and not in transit.
• Local Exploration as mentioned in the itinerary. We assure you a lot of Fun and more than what is mentioned in the itinerary.
• Airport transfers and assistance.
• Photography or Travel Tyson from the Team. A lot of Team Bonding Sessions. Sharing of experiences and stories.
• All internal permits are included.
• Airfare Or Any Cost For Reaching To And From Leh To Your Hometown Or City You Are Arriving From.
• Credit/Debit Card Surcharge – 02% When Making The Payment Through Credit/Debit Cards.
• Entrance Fees For Visiting Monuments, Monasteries & Museums. Camera Fees, If Any.
• Any Expense Of Personal Nature Such As Room Service, Tips, Laundry, Telephone Calls, Fax, Camel Rides, Your Shopping, Etc.
• Any Expenses Caused By Beyond Our Control Like Natural Calamities, Bad Weather, Flight Delays Or Cancellations, Political Disturbances, Riots, Strikes.
• Things Not Mentioned In The Inclusions. (Obviously!)